Saturday 28 September 2013

Summer Homework..

Only 2 and a half days left till I start university and still haven't completed my summer homework; currently stressing real bad! I always have a habit of leaving work till the last second and then stressing about it.

Right now I'm playing animal crossing rather than doing my summer homework haha :-(

Well here's what I drew last night, took about 2 hours. Only using mechanical pencil on A3 paper. My favourite album The Script #3
The summer homework is to create a presentation about myself in any format we wish, but there is a list of questions about yourself included which you must answer. This is for the question about my favourite album/song

Also did a drawing of HellBoy using Sharpie and felt tip pens. This was for my favourite movie! I wanted to draw out a Pan's Labrynth screen because I really love that film so much, but I couldn't find any good photos of any characters online so I found that too time consuming to look for a good photo to use as reference. I ended up drawing HellBoy haha :P


Time to do more of it now!
The questions I was given were:
-your name
-where you live
-the name of your last course and university
-3 physical measurements
-your favourite item of clothing/outfit
-an interesting fact/s about you
-the thing you can do that not everyone can do (your talent)
-your favourite musical track
-your favourite book or film
-some pieces of statistical information about you
-what you hope to achieve on the course
-anything else you would like to inform us about

HAHHAHA wow, I've currently only done 3 of the questions :------(

OKAY I'LL GET A MOVE ON WITH IT NOW. IT'S DUE TUESDAY, I HAVE 3 AND A HALF DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment