Tuesday 17 September 2013

Another plushie making day!

Horray! Had a fun day today ^3^

Meet my friends Leanne and Yas down at Romford today to buy some materials from The Range and then we headed back to my house! We watched Free Iwatobi Swim Club together c:

Then we made plushies together! Leanne had to teach Yas how to sew because she didn't know how to hehe but I think she had fun with her first time sewing a Slenderman plushie ^___^

After seeing her Slenderman, I decided to download it onto my laptop to play LOL. AND YEAH, Yaz was using the keys to walk and I was controlling the directions of the torch.... THEN SLENDERMAN APPEARED FROM NOWHERE AND WE BOTH SCREAMED HAHA, it was so funny hehe ;D

Ah then my mum bought us all KFC for dinner before Yas and Leanne had to go home!

Wish I took more photos but I kinda forgot haha ~ ~ ~ ~


Leanne and Yas busy with making their plushies


Oh and I made a Domo-kun plushie and a donut keychain plush ^______________________^



Hehehe I love this donut keychain I made! Going to put it on my backpack for when I next go out!

FUN FUN FUN FUN DAY. WELL I ENJOYED IT AT LEAST. I hope my friends enjoyed it too :x

No comments:

Post a Comment