Saturday 7 September 2013

DIY Aipom plushie

I made an Aipom (Pokemon) plushie by hand without a pattern or tutorial! It took around 9 hours to complete as it was difficult cutting all the patterns out the right size. I had the most trouble making his oval head and it needed a lot of adjusting once I sewed the head together =^=

Ah but in the end after an entire day of sewing, I think the outcome for it looks great! He fits right onto my hand ^____^

Materials I used to make him:
-Purple, skin colour, black & white felt
-Black embroidery thread
-White, purple & black thread
-A piece of wire


haven't seen a tutorial or a pattern template for making an Aipom plush online.. But if anyone would like to know about how I made it then I'll be happy to draw out a pattern for you and give you some instructions for it as well :-)

I put a piece of wire in his tail so that it could bend into shapes and hang onto objects! I made Aipom hang from the light in my room as you can see below ^.^ had a lot of fun making him

No comments:

Post a Comment