Saturday 26 October 2013

Cat ear beanie

Seeing this hat getting popular but also seeing it being really expensive, I made my own one of it :D only using a £4 beanie from Primark haha :P 

I thought this was nothing more than a cute cat ear beanie getting popular, but then I only realised that it actually got popular after k-pop stars  wore it often and that's why people started to wear them :o

But I'm not into k-pop and I really only liked it just because it looks really cute ;)

The beanie I used it purple/maroon and didn't show up very well on the photos because it's almost the same colour as my hair! So I had to apply flirters to the photos I took of it. So here's my attempt on making the beanie (pictured below).


And here to the link to the tutorial I used to make it:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHqIUj2B8A

This is definately an easier and cheaper way get this popular hat design :P

No comments:

Post a Comment