Saturday 31 August 2013

Little Paper Fashion Show

So awhile ago, actually it was almost an entire month ago haha. I attended a short course called Fashionflex and it was to test the flexibility of paper in clothing. Our task was to making a garmet entirely out of paper and wear it on a catwalk! It was so fun. Met many new people/artists/designers. I think everyone enjoyed the short course!

So here's the dress that I made and I am also the one modelling it here in these photos ^ u ^
Made out of paper, tissue paper, tissue and book pages :D ... And a lot of tape and hot glue gun haha :P



Was nervous at first about the catwalk and wearing this paper outfit in front of so many people, but I took my glasses off and I could not see anyone at all because I'm so blind without my glasses haha. So I didn't feel nervous at all, I smiled a lot walking down the catwalk because I was having so much fun hehe :3

Last photo with everyone before we all parted ways after the Fashionflex course and after the catwalk+photoshoot was over. Would love to do something like this again in the future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment