Thursday 29 August 2013

Eraser stamp - first attempt

My first ever attempt of making a rubber stamp! Looking at tutorials online, I thought it seemed pretty easy, however I don't have the tools and I only used a single small craft knife to make it =^=

So yes, once I started making it, it wasn't as simple as it looked. It was actually really hard and took me almost a whole hour to just make this little pusheen cat stamp which is 4x3cm big o____o;

And if I knew it was so hard then I would had done something more simple for my first ever attempt. But I'm pretty happy with how this turned out as my first time doing this - but not happy with the wonky eye and mouth on pusheen, sorry D:

1 comment:

  1. Did you get a Pusheen stamp made in the end? I was trying to buy one for my paper craft loving other half :)

    ReplyDelete