Wednesday 28 August 2013

Tattoo design

So I really love geometric shape/patterned tattoos and I really really want one tattoo on me! Had discussions with my mum about it and she said a tattoo would look good on my back, like the shoulder blade! But I originally wanted it on the back on my leg..... But now I'm starting to grow to wanting it on my back as well :D

So it took me awhile but I managed to design this geometric flower design and I would like it tattooed on my back but not too big; I'd say I want it to be about 6/7cm big on my back shoulder blade ^ u ^;

I found a tattoo parlour that I would probably go to in Romford and the minimum cost would be £25 which covers the needles used etc. hopefully it won't be too expensive overall :-)

Also I have to wait 2/3 weeks because I would have to remove my shirt to get this done and if my mum is with me (she obviously will be 100%) then some of my cuts/scars over my body may show. So I'm waiting a few weeks so my wounds can heal up and I'll get the tattoo when they're less noticeable -3-;

No comments:

Post a Comment